New Ebenezer Retreat
New Ebenezer Retreat
Situated on a peaceful tract of land amidst whispering pines and sparkling waters, New Ebenezer Retreat Center is a non-profit retreat facility that provides comfortable accommodations, an expansive conference facility, and heartfelt hospitality in the beautiful setting of coastal Georgia near Historic Savannah. New Ebenezer welcomes retreats, conferences and celebrations and can host groups of all sizes. From weddings to boardroom meetings, they can accommodate and enhance your event. At New Ebenezer you will experience rural charm while enjoying the modern day conveniences needed for business and social events in today’s world.
Space for Business Needs
New Ebenezer’s staff is happy to host your upcoming business meeting, corporate retreat, training, or team building event. They can host groups of all sizes and will help you choose the right rooms and venues for a successful event. The onsite caterer can provide breakfast, lunch and AM and PM snacks. The facilities are available to your company for a special occasion or on a weekly, monthly, or annual basis.
- The Mildred D. Kessler Learning Center’s Great Room is spacious and seats a maximum of 150 guests with tables and chairs or 250 with chairs alone. Tables can be rectangular or round. The room is equipped with a multimedia projector, a 10ft electronic projector screen, and a professionally installed sound system.
- The Break Out Rooms provide an intimate and smaller-group-focused venue, comfortably accommodating 50 to 60 people. They are equipped with 6ft electronic projector screens and a portable multimedia projector.
- The Family Life Center Boardroom is perfect for conducting confidential business. It can comfortably sit up to 12 people and has a large dry erase board for easy display.
- The Meeting Rooms located upstairs each accommodate 20 to 30 people, and the meeting room located on the main floor will seat 30 to 40 people in chairs or 20 with tables.
- The Boltzius Lake Pavilion is a beautiful, newly renovated lake pavilion which can serve as a gathering place for corporate retreats, team building activities, as well as for worship services and as an outdoor wedding venue.
- The Day Room located in the center of the campus is perfect for family reunions and other large groups.
New Ebenezer has two wonderful Great Halls that host many organization’s banquets and celebrations. Each banquet is carefully planned and is personalized to specific menu and decoration requests. The onsite kitchen provides excellent food and beverage services at a reasonable rate—check out their online menu! They work with you to bring your vision to life, ensuring an elegant and memorable event.
And the onsite cabins are available for overnight stays which allows guests to thoroughly relax and enjoy the banquet dinner.
Stay at New Ebenezer
With four cottages, four bunk cabins and four bunk rooms, New Ebenezer can accommodate your group’s overnight needs. The in-ground swimming pool, tennis court, basketball court, grill, fire pit, and the banks of the Savannah River afford guests different venues for activities.
New Ebenezer Retreat invites you to tour their facilities and begin planning your corporate event, family reunion, wedding, or special celebration. They welcome your inquiry to learn more about their venue and programs.